MY MOST POPULAR SPEAKING TOPICS
Navigating the Challenges of Couple-Owned Businesses: Mastering Communication, Maintaining Balance, and
Surviving Drama, Trauma, and Chaos in Family Business; How to Ride the Waves to Business Success
Getting Support for Your Business Vision; How Having a Dream Team Community will Elevate you and Your Business
My Typical Audience Is…
Family Business Owners
Service based professionals – insurance brokers, architects, accountants, legal
My Presentation & Interview Format
My presentations and interviews range from short podcast interviews and talks (20-45 min) to up to half-day collaborations (up to 3 hours). All formats are currently being delivered virtually.
Podcast Interviews Featuring Anthea
1. The Unstoppable Profit Podcast with Mike Stromsoe - The BIG Payday Thanks to Massive Vision
2. REVUP Your Potential with Hilda Gan - Family Business Entrepreneur Creates Her Dream Team
3. Business Mentorship; Keepin It Real with Trish Tonaj - The Next Chapter
4. The Unstoppable Profit Podcast with Mike Stromsoe - Where There Is NO Vision, People Perish
5. The Fabulous Fempreneurship Podcast with Elaine Slatter - Surviving Drama, Trauma, and Chaos in Family Business; How to Ride the Waves to Business Success
6. The Real Bottom Line with Wendy Brookhouse - Preparing Your Business For Sale or Succession
7. The Encore Podcast with Shari Doherty
8. The Real Bottom Line with Wendy Brookhouse - Visions Statements: What Are They Really?
9. Taking the Helm with Lynn McLaughlin - Boundary Setting, Skill Enhancement, and How Disruption Serves
10. The GROW Equation Business Podcast with Diana Lidstone - The 2% Club
11. Business Mentorship; Keepin It Real - Panelist, Women in Business Breaking the Glass Ceiling
Working in and owning a family business for over 40 years, years, Anthea Mumby has a passion for helping family businesses Ride the Waves of Business successfully.
Over the decades of her family business ownership, she led her company to specialize in the Design Professional insurance niche, created and executed an inspiring Vision, managed a team of 15, and navigated the sale of her seven figure business.